Here is how. First this must be submitted by a parent or someone over 18. With your child, fill in the form and submit a picture of you reading or with books.
Directions for filling in the form.
You may submit your Fav Five every 6 months. You may submit a Book Review for each book you read.
- In “Name and Email” please post parent name and email to contact if there are any questions.
- In “Post Title” please type in the boy’s first name (or nickname if you would like to protect his real name) and two digit state code – example “Sam from CT”
- Answer the anti spam question so we know you are a person.
- Select the correct category according to your child’s age.
- In “Post Content” do one of the following:
- Fave Five: List your favorite 5 books. For each book list the title, author and 10 digit ISBN if you know it.
- Book Review: List your book title, author and 10 digit ISBN if you know it. Then tell us the following (can be dictated to a parent!):
- What did your son like about the book?
- Tell us why your son would or would not recommend the book to someone else.
- Tell us if you think the book was “not good” or “OK” or “good” or “very good” or “excellent.”
- Finally, select a photo of your son reading to upload. If you want you may upload a second picture but it is not required.
- Press “Submit” and you are done.